Finding protracted success at the highest levels of business can be a tall task for even the most ardent of preparers. With Kevin Modany, preparation is one part of the recipe that has led to so much success within his business career. As an executive consultant with almost a decade of experience plying his trade within the industry, Modany has learned the ins and outs of what skills are required to help businesses prosper in today’s digitally-driven world.
Data-driven decision-making is increasingly important in today’s high-stakes and competitive business world. Finding a consultant to help navigate potential trials and tribulations can go a long way toward finding success.
Kevin Modany outlined the key traits of an executive consultant while describing how his work best elevates the companies he partners with.
Understanding an Executive Consultant
An executive consultant is recognized as an expert in specific subject matters. Executive consultants work closely with members of leadership to help them address multifaceted problems while making decisions that they can feel confident in. From operational efficiencies to financial management, executive consultants have plenty they can offer.
In the rapidly growing business landscape, Kevin Modany understands that executive consultants must be prepared to help in a number of key areas, including:
- Business Model Adoption – Competitive industries require unique pathways toward the top for businesses looking to grow. Business leaders will look to consultants to help them adapt their business and derive more service offerings and products, introducing new revenue streams.
- Digital Platform Expansion – Spurred on by the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses were forced to lean on their digital services to connect with clients. Major areas of focus for consultants in this section will include customer enhancements, analytics, and data management.
- Project Management – A complex task requiring a variety of skills, project management is imperative to the work of an executive consultant. Consultants will communicate information to employees, members, and clients while achieving core objectives. Modany uses his background in business development and operational optimization to provide this service to his clients.
Key Functions of an Executive Consultant
In addition to operating as a source of information and guidance, executive consultants stay involved throughout nearly every phase of a business and its operations. Executive consultants with multifaceted skillsets, like Kevin Modany, will end up performing a number of tasks in their advisory roles, including
- SWOT Analysis – Identify a business’ strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, and potential threats.
- Data Analysis – Improve operational efficiencies by exploring data to make sharp decisions.
- Communication Bridge – Executive consultants will also work as the voice between management and everyday employee, working to provide simple instructions that enhance performance.
Exploring the Role in the Future
Kevin Modany is of the belief that executive consultants occupy an enormously important space within the business world. Executive consulting is a complex and rewarding field that requires intensive knowledge of a variety of topics. With constant advances in regulations and industry technology, executive consultants like Kevin Modany believe it is important to stay committed to ongoing learning.